The Mona School of Business-UWI in collaboration with Deloitte and Turnaround Management Association presents MSB Roundtable 2011 entitled 'Organizational Renewal: From Recession to Recovery and Growth'.
The speakers include:
- Allan Tilly – Vice President, International Relations, Turnaround Management Association International
- Paul Casey (CA, CIRP) – Vice President, Partner, Financial Advisory, Deloitte Toronto, Canada
- E. Nigel Harris – Vice Chancellor, University of the West Indies, Mona
This dynamic event promises to:
- Gain fresh insights on how to lead the process of organizational renewal and growth
- Expand your knowledge of organizational best practices in the process of renewal and growth
- Glean insights on the likely Caribbean financial landscape in the aftermath of the global economic recession
- Discover the latest theories and practice in the areas of strategic management and organizational restructuring
LOCATION & DATE:
Mona Visitors' Lodge & Conference Centre, UWI
Thursday, June 16th 2011 from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
COST: US $500.00
For further information please contact Olivene Burke at (876) 977-6035, 977-7174, 977-4649 or firstname.lastname@example.org