The Executive Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management exposes participants to a wealth of information relating to the efficient and strategic management of human capital. The programme delves into the different facets of this popular field including the developmental aspects of this discipline, the importance of managing change processes in order to effectively implement strategic planning initiatives and the intricacies of Industrial Relations.
Additionally, our EDM provides a platform for acceleration into the Sagicor Cave Hill School of Business (SCHSBM) MBA programme, where successful completion of the EDM increases the probability of meeting the entry requirements for the MBA programmes.
List of courses to be completed:
- Organisataional Behaviour and Management
- Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Caribbean Business Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- Industrial Relations
- Strategic and Human Resource Planning
An applicant must have either:
1. A UWI Certificate in Business Administration or Public Administration , A two-year diploma from a UWI recognised institution in a related field, 5 CXCs (or O’levels) and a minimum of 2 years junior to middle level management experience;
2. An Associate Degree from a UWI recognised institution and a minimum of two years junior to middle level management experience;
3. At least 5 CXCs (or O’levels) and a minimum of four years middle to senior level management experience.
Complete the online application process via the Undergraduate Admissions page on the University’s website: www.cavehill.uwi.edu/admissions/undergraduate.aspx.
Submit the following certified documents to Student Affairs – Admission: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birth Certificate;
- Academic Certificates;
- Marriage Certificate/Change of Name Certificate;
- Up-to-date CV/Resume; and
- Receipt for the Application fee of BDS$30 or US$15 (to be paid to the Campus Bursary).
Original documents are to be certified by a Notary Public or a University of the West Indies authorised official.
Official transcripts should be sent directly to Students Affairs – Admissions, The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus from the issuing university.
Payable to The Cave Hill School of Business as:
- a one-time payment at the beginning of the programme
- in installments according to the payment schedule; or
- a customised payment plan