About the Programme
If you are a highly analytical, detail- oriented individual looking to establish a career in one of the fastest growing, most technological advanced areas of contemporary business, then an MSc. Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree is an excellent option for you!
As international trade becomes more complex and dynamic, the demand for expertise in transportation logistics, supply chain management and warehouse management will only intensify. Our graduate logistics and supply chain management degree will deliver the analytical, forecasting and planning skills to craft and implement successful supply chain strategies across a range of industries.
The following describes the course of study which consists of ten (10) compulsory courses, two (2) electives (to be determined by the department) and a research paper.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management I
- Strategic Marketing/Strategic Marketing and Marketing Management
- Transportation Administration
- Operations Research I
- Productions Management
- International Trade and Exchange
- Logistics and Information Systems
- Strategic Supply Management
- Operations Research II
- Pricing and Revenue Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management II
- Research Paper
- One (1) elective
You Will Explore And Discover:
- how to analyse and design effective supply chain operations
- how to use data and software to inform decision making in the supply chain.
- how to solve pricing and revenue optimization decisions
- principles and methods necessary for operations research
- how to efficiently produce products and services at optimal quality with minimal cost and wastage
Career opportunities include:
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Logistics Data Analyst
- Inventory Manager
- Transport Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Operations Manager
- Management Consultant
All entry requirements for the MSc. Logistic and Supply Chain Management can be found here Admissions & Fees