The DBA programme seeks candidates who:
MBA qualification from a UWI-approved institution
Master’s degree from a UWI-approved institution with a minimum B+ average
Proven record of accomplishment at managerial level
Five (5) years full-time lecturing experience in a management related discipline at the tertiary level
All interested Candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least Second Class Honours
- Prior work experience (CV)
- Two letters of reference/recommendation
- Birth certificate / Change of name certificate (if applicable)
- Receipt of application fee of USD $15.00 (to be paid to the Campus Bursary
All applicants being considered for acceptance shall be interviewed. Academically exceptional students who do not possess the requisite work experience will be considered. Potential candidate must also submit an indication of research interest, reason for pursuit of same and expected outcomes; must indicate relevance to the UWI. The essay of no more than 800 words must be submitted with application.
Payments can be made as:
- a one-time payment at the beginning of the programme
- in installments according to the payment schedule; or
- a customised payment plan
Programme Fee and University Registration fees are subject to change.
Students enrolled in this self-financed programme are billed for the courses for which they register each semester. University fees are additional to the programme fees and are billed every semester until the degree has been awarded.