Admission to the EDM programme is open to candidates who meet any of the following combinations:
- A certificate in Business Administration or Public Administration, or
- A two year diploma from a UWI recognized institution in a related field, 5 CXC’s or 5 O’ Levels and
Approximately 2 years’ experience at a middle/ senior management level
- An Associate Degree from a UWI-recognized institution and approximately 2 years’ middle/senior level management experience
- At least 5 O’ Levels and approximately four (4) years’ experience at middle/senior management level.
Complete the online application process via the Undergraduate Admissions page on the University’s website: www.cavehill.uwi.edu/admissions/undergraduate.aspx.
Submit the following certified documents to Student Affairs – Admission: email@example.com
- Birth Certificate;
- Academic Certificates;
- Marriage Certificate/Change of Name Certificate;
- Up-to-date CV/Resume; and
- Receipt for Application fee of BDS$30 or US$15 (to be paid to the Campus Bursary).
Original documents are to be certified by a Notary Public or a University of the West Indies authorised official.
Official transcripts should be sent directly to Students Affairs – Admissions, The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus from the issuing university.