Focusing significantly on developing your individual ability, these programmes provide an introduction to key aspects of General Management, Human Resource Management, and Public Sector Management in an environment where participants can learn from the experiences of both academics and industry practitioners. The primary objective of the EDM programme is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills that can be readily applied to their daily activities to enhance the effectiveness on the job. It is also designed to ensure that you are able to expand your management capacity by helping you to:
- Develop a broad foundation of skills and knowledge across the major business disciplines
- Demonstrate analytical and evaluative skills to aid in management decision making
- Gain a complex understanding of the integrative nature of business
- Appreciate the strategic perspective of the organization
- Develop a critical appreciation of your personal development.
- Increase your performance as well as that of others.
- Develop a greater understanding of and appreciation for the Caribbean business environment.
|General||Human Resource Management||Public Sector Management|
|Online||Online and Face to Face||Online|