The Sagicor Cave Hill School of Business and Management Inc. offers the Executive Diploma in General Management as an accessible way for professionals to enhance their knowledge and skills in their field. Participants learn from academics and experienced professionals so that they can build a deep understanding of what it takes to be successful in managing an organization holistically or in managing the largest asset of any institution, its people. Our graduates perform at the highest levels in organisations, formulating strategic visions, effectively managing resources and practicing sound decision making to ensure the achievement of mission, vision and objectives.
Focusing significantly on developing your individual ability, these programmes provide an introduction to key aspects of General Management where participants can learn from the experiences of both academics and industry practitioners. The primary objective of the EDM-GM programme is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills that can be readily applied to their daily activities to enhance the effectiveness on the job. It is also designed to ensure that you are able to expand your management capacity by helping you to:
- Develop a broad foundation of skills and knowledge across the major business disciplines
- Demonstrate analytical and evaluative skills to aid in management decision making
- Gain a complex understanding of the integrative nature of business
- Appreciate the strategic perspective of the organization
- Develop a critical appreciation of your personal development.
- Increase your performance as well as that of others.
- Develop a greater understanding of and appreciation for the Caribbean business environment.
List of courses to be completed:
- Organisataional Behaviour and Management
- Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Caribbean Business Environment
- Marketing Management
- Productions and Operations Management
- Business Policy and Strategy