An applicant must have either:
1. A UWI Certificate in Business Administration or Public Administration , A two-year diploma from a UWI recognised institution in a related field, 5 CXCs (or O’levels) and a minimum of 2 years junior to middle level management experience;
2. An Associate Degree from a UWI recognised institution and a minimum of two years junior to middle level management experience;
3. At least 5 CXCs (or O’levels) and a minimum of four years middle to senior level management experience.
Complete the online application process via the Undergraduate Admissions page on the University’s website: www.cavehill.uwi.edu/admissions/undergraduate.aspx.
Submit the following certified documents to Student Affairs – Admission: email@example.com
- Birth Certificate;
- Academic Certificates;
- Marriage Certificate/Change of Name Certificate;
- Up-to-date CV/Resume; and
- Receipt for the Application fee of BDS$30 or US$15 (to be paid to the Campus Bursary).
Original documents are to be certified by a Notary Public or a University of the West Indies authorised official.
Official transcripts should be sent directly to Students Affairs – Admissions, The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus from the issuing university.
Payable to The Cave Hill School of Business as:
- a one-time payment at the beginning of the programme
- in installments according to the payment schedule; or
- a customised payment plan