Generally, candidates meet the following requirements:
- Graduates of an approved university with at least a
Second Class Honors degree, or who in the opinion of UWI, have an
equivalent professional qualification
- Graduates of the SCHSBM Executive Diploma in Management (EDM) programmes
- Possess between 3 to 5 years’ relevant management experience
- Senior managers, or earmarked for senior management, permanent
secretaries, deputy permanent secretaries, head of
departments/organizations/institutions and/or are deputy managers,
experienced and inexperienced entrepreneurs
- Can commit to a rigorous and flexible programme of study for personal development as a manager
Persons who do not meet the academic or work experience requirements may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants considered for acceptance may be interviewed.