Interested candidates must have:
1. Degree Applicants:
a. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a UWI-recognised university with at least Second Class Honours
Students with Pass degrees will be considered if:
• They have at least three (3) years managerial experience and
• They are successful at an interview conducted by a selected panel determined by
b. Two (2) letters of reference.
2. Non-Degree Applicants
• Technical certificates or diplomas that can be assessed by SCHSBM and
• At least five (5) years managerial experience in the appropriate sector
• They are successful at an interview conducted by a selected panel determined by the SCHSBM.
• Two acceptable letters of reference
3. Graduates of the SCHSBM Executive Diploma in Management (EDM) programme.
*Application fee of BDS$30.00 or USD$15.00 (to be paid to the Campus Bursary)