Applications to the programme are invited from persons who satisfy any of the following:
For DEGREE APPLICANTS:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Civil, Structural, Construction, Building or Architectural Engineering; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Architecture or Quantity Surveying or Surveying and Land Information; or
- An equivalent qualification acceptable to the University of the West Indies.
For NON-DEGREE APPLICANTS:
The Sagicor Cave Hill School of Business and Management Inc. is mindful that a number of practitioners in the Caribbean are holders of either technical certificates or diplomas, or have significant years of construction management experience. Thus, applications are invited from persons who may satisfy all of the following conditions:
- They hold technical certificates or diplomas that can be assessed by the University of the West Indies, and
- They have at least five (5) years professional experience in an appropriate sector, and
- They are successful at an interview to be conducted by a panel to be selected by the Sagicor Cave Hill School of Business and Management Inc.
Official transcripts should be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies and Research, The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus from the issuing university.
Payments can be made as:
- a one-time payment at the beginning of the programme
- in installments according to the payment schedule; or
- a customised payment plan
Programme Fee and University Registration fees are subject to change.
Students enrolled in this self-financed programme are billed for the courses for which they register each semester. University fees are additional to the programme fees and are billed every semester until the degree has been awarded.