Interested Candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a UWI-recognised university with at least Second Class Honours
Students with Pass degrees will be considered if:
- They have at least three years managerial experience and
- They are successful at interview conducted by a selected panel determined by the SCHSBM.
- Two letters of reference.
- Technical certificates or diplomas that can be assessed by SCHSBM and
- At least 5 years managerial experience in the appropriate sector
- They are successful at an interview conducted by a selected panel determined by the SCHSBM.
Payments can be made as:
- a one-time payment at the beginning of the programme
- in installments according to the payment schedule; or
- a customised payment plan
Programme Fee and University Registration fees are subject to change.
Students enrolled in this self-financed programme are billed for the courses for which they register each semester. University fees are additional to the programme fees and are billed every semester until the degree has been awarded.