Interested Candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least Second Class Honours
- Prior work experience (CV)
- Two letters of reference/recommendation
- Birth certificate / Change of name certificate (if applicable)
- Receipt of application fee of USD $25.00 (to be paid to the Campus Bursary
Official transcripts should be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies and Research, The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus from the issuing university.
Payments can be made as:
- a one-time payment at the beginning of the programme
- in installments according to the payment schedule; or
- a customised payment plan
Programme Fee and University Registration fees are subject to change.
Students enrolled in this self-financed programme are billed for the courses for which they register each semester. University fees are additional to the programme fees and are billed every semester until the degree has been awarded.