The Executive Leadership programme is designed for senior level business executives from across the globe who wish to enhance their business and leadership acumen in order to build resilient and agile organisations. On completion of the programme, executives will be able to generate and transform innovative ideas into new business opportunities or internal solutions, to maintain competitive advantage. The programme also offers attendees the unique opportunity to network and build personal and professional relationships with C-Level executives from a diverse group of industries and countries.
For 2022, this intense, three-day initiative will focus on helping delegates develop the skills and mindset needed in order to effectively lead change and promote adaptability and flexibility within an unstable climate. The objectives of the programme are to help attendees:
- Identify practical ways to improve their leadership approach through the application of Emotional Intelligence to enhance their organisation’s profitability, effectiveness and productivity;
- Learn how to lead and drive digital change within their organisations;
- Understand the leader’s critical role in driving innovation within the organisation and master the skills and techniques needed to build a culture of innovation and creativity; and
- Gain insight on how to optimize business strategies and navigate the steps needed to promote environmental and socio-economic sustainability.
At a Glance
June 22 – 24, 2022
Marriott Miami Dadeland Hotel, Miami, USA
(May 1 – June 10, 2022)
- Individual programme fee – US$3,750.00
(May 1 – June 10, 2022)
- Group rate (3 or more participants) US$3,350.00 per participant
Contact Us Today
Ms. Faridah Grant
Executive Education Team
- Personal Leadership
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Leading: Digitization, Innovation and Creativity
- Leadership in the Digital Era
- Leading and managing digital transformation for organisational success
- Developing a leadership approach which fosters Innovation and creativity within your organisation
- Creating structures that support innovation in your organisation
- Leading a more sustainable and efficient organisation
- Sustainable Business Strategies
- MoreSteam Lean Work Flow Simulation focusing on
- The value stream and VOC
- The value stream map
- Balance & Flow
- Little’s Law
This is an interactive programme which uses the principles of experiential and adult learning to engage participants and facilitate knowledge transfer regardless of their learning styles. The programme is designed to ensure that senior managers and C-suite leaders achieve the level of growth they desire for themselves and their organisations. Great emphasis is placed on the use of discussions, individual and group practice exercises and critiques as learning methods throughout the duration of the programme.
Course Facilitation Team
- Dr. Ethlyn Williams, Florida Atlantic University
- Professor Marie Dasborough, University of Miami
- Dr. Stephen Von Delft, University of Glasgow
- Dr. dt ogilvie, Saunders College of Business, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Dr. Hermann A. Ndofor, Indiana University
Who Should Attend
- C-Suite Executives and senior managers from the public and private sector.
Additional Payment Information
- This fee is payable prior to the start of the programme.
- This fee covers programme materials and meals (break and lunch) for each day of the programme.
- Participants are responsible for their travel, accommodation and meals (breakfast and dinner) outside of the programme.
- Contact us if you are interested in our group rate options.
- In addition to direct online payments, payments can be made via bank transfer, wire transfer or at our office, kindly contact us for banking information.