Interested candidates must:
- be graduates of an approved university or have, in the opinion of the UWI, an equivalent professional qualification;
- have five years’ management experience;
- be senior managers or are headed for senior management and can commit themselves to a rigorous and flexible two-year programme for their personal development as managers; or are Permanent Secretaries, Deputy Permanent Secretaries, Heads or Deputy of Department/Organisation
How to apply?
Complete the online application process via the Graduate Studies Admissions page on the University’s website: www.cavehill.uwi.edu/gradstudies/future-students.aspx
Submit the following documents to the Office of Graduate Studies and Research:
- Birth Certificate;
- Academic Certificates;
- Marriage Certificate/Change of Name Certificate;
- Referee Reports (2);
- Work Experience Letter (CV); and
- Receipt for application fee of BDS$30.00 or US$15.00 (to be paid to the Campus Bursary).
Original documents are to be certified by a Notary Public or a University of the West Indies authorised official. Official transcripts should be sent directly to The Office of Graduate Studies and Research, The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus from the issuing university.
BDS $30,000.00 or US $15,000.00 payable to The Cave Hill School of Business (CHSB) as:
- a one-time payment at the beginning of the programme;
- in instalments according to the payment schedule; or
- a customised payment plan.