The UWI Cave Hill currently offers a range of services and programmes aimed at developing and supporting entrepreneurs and Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (MSMEs). The Department of Management Studies (DOMS) and The Sagicor Cave Hill School of Business & Management (SCHSBM) bring the various services and programmes targeted at entrepreneurs through The Caribbean Micro Small Medium Enterprise Centre (CMSMEC).
The CMSMEC aims to promote the growth and development of entrepreneurs and Micro Small Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Barbados, Belize, Guyana and the Eastern Caribbean.
The activities of the CMSMEC include:
- Support for individuals with entrepreneurial ambitions;
- Hands-on training for un-employed persons seeking to start their own businesses ;
- The provision of advisory services to Micro-Enterprises seeking to transition to Small-Enterprises;
- Assisting with the transition of Small Enterprises seeking to become Medium-Sized Enterprises that may lead to further growth opportunities for Medium-Sized Enterprises;
- A hot desk facility for MSMEs in partnership with the Barbados Industrial Development Corporation;
- Three annual “Management Clinics” providing free advisory services to MSMEs (face to face and online).
- Business Valuation Services
Introductory price: USD $1,000.00
How much is my business worth? As a business owner/entrepreneur you may be asking yourself this question.
The Sagicor Cave Hill School of Business and Management’s advisory team has the skills and experience to value your business and advise you on how to maximize the value of your business. It takes both professional training and real-world experience to evaluate the objective value of a business’ tangible, intangible, and financial assets. Our innovative and forward-thinking professionals are recognised thought leaders in the industry.
A scientific valuation of your business is imperative if you are understand the drivers of value and maximize the value of your business. Contact us today and let’s get started!
How to contact us?
You can select any of the three options below:
- Give us a call: (246) 424-7731
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Complete and submit our contact form